Quality Control is designed to verify and maintain a desired level of quality of a user’s product or service by placing only “Tested Finished Good” or “Tested Raw Materials” into Inventory. Quality Control is built around Microsoft Dynamics NAV’s Item Tracking Granule. Item Tracking enables Lot Number / Serial Number Tracking on either Finished Goods or Raw Materials (purchase or produced items).
- Allows General Specifications or Customer Specific Specification on each item to be tested
- Notify users of future Specification Requirements prior to Production runs.
- Generate and Print a “Certificate of Analysis” instantly for your customer.
- All test results are stored in a Testing Results Log for reporting / historical purposes.
Excellent Charting can be generated from this test history file.
- Shipment Document displays desired Lot Numbers, which meet Customer’s Specifications.
You can also re-generate the CoA from the Posted Shipment Documents.
- Establish your Item’s desired Quality Measures / Specifications (New Table)
- Establish Customer’s desired Quality Measures (optional)
- Receive into Inventory Lot Numbered Items – Buy or Make
- Test the Lot Number(s), Record the test results, Print C of A
- Sell Item(s), then Select the Lot Number to be picked based on test
- Print additional Customer Specific C of A (optional)
Quality Control for Business Central BrochureFREE PREVIEW
Quality Control BC - Installation GuideFREE PREVIEW
Quality Control BC - Setup Guide
Quality Control Workflow Guide BC
1- QC for Business Central Introduction
4-Sales Orders and Shipping
$1,449.00Dynamics NAV Application Training Bundle