Customer Deposits enable users to record and track deposits (payments) made by customers. Deposits are tracked from accounts receivables and have their own entries table separate from the customer ledger entries. Customer Deposits is recommended for companies who collect a deposit before they begin the work.
- New Deposit Account in Customer Posting Group
- Enter Deposits on Cash Receipts Journal
- Enter Deposits on new Sales Order Card
- Apply old Deposits to new Sales Orders
- New Field “Deposits Balance ($) on Customer Card
- Apply deposits to Posted Invoices or Open Sales Orders
- Customer Deposits will streamline your Deposit Management
- Accurately present deposits as deposits vs. credits to accounts receivable
- Speedy application of existing deposits to new Sales Orders
Lead Instructor - Cost Control Software
About the instructor
Rick is a Dynamics NAV expert with over 20 years of experience, focusing on the industries of Manufacturing, Jobs and Services, and Scheduling. Rick is the owner of Cost Control Software, a Microsoft certified ISV, located in Carmel, Indiana.