Learn how "Job Manager" for Dynamics NAV supports both "Job Costing for Service" and "Job Costing for Manufacturing"
We will spend 60 min seeing how to turn "Jobs" into "Projects" in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
This course follows these key processes:
1. CRM Opportunity Management to a Job Quote
2. Quote to Job Estimate
3. Job Estimate to Procurement
4. Job Planning Lines to Visual Drag & Drop Scheduling
5. Labor Allocation to Job and Job Task
6. Final Statistics for Job Profitability
1. Instant view to Job Statistics and Costs
2. Shorten Lead Times and hit delivery dates
3. Reduce: Inventory, Overtime, and Expediting
4. Full CRM to Project Management Integration
Who Should Register for this course:
- Remanufacturers, Maintenance and Repair Shops
- Project Manufacturers
- Job Shops - Machine Shops, Tool and Die, Metal Fab
- Unique Product Manufacturers - MTO, ETO
- Anyone who wants accurate "Job to Date" Reporting
- NAV Resellers, NAV End-Users, NAV Prospective Users
This webinar replay is almost a training session on how to utilize "Job Costing" within Dynamics NAV.
Downloadable PDF Study Guide
Webinar Replay - 4/19/17
$895.00Getting Started with Job Manager for Dynamics NAV - 1 Year Access (1 User)