Learn how "Job Manager" for Dynamics NAV supports both "Job Costing for Service" and "Job Costing for Manufacturing"
We will spend 60 min seeing how to turn "Jobs" into "Projects" in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
This course follows these key processes:
1. CRM Opportunity Management to a Job Quote
2. Quote to Job Estimate
3. Job Estimate to Procurement
4. Job Planning Lines to Visual Drag & Drop Scheduling
5. Labor Allocation to Job and Job Task
6. Final Statistics for Job Profitability
1. Instant view to Job Statistics and Costs
2. Shorten Lead Times and hit delivery dates
3. Reduce: Inventory, Overtime, and Expediting
4. Full CRM to Project Management Integration
Who Should Register for this course:
- Remanufacturers, Maintenance and Repair Shops
- Project Manufacturers
- Job Shops - Machine Shops, Tool and Die, Metal Fab
- Unique Product Manufacturers - MTO, ETO
- Anyone who wants accurate "Job to Date" Reporting
- NAV Resellers, NAV End-Users, NAV Prospective Users
This webinar replay is almost a training session on how to utilize "Job Costing" within Dynamics NAV.
Lead Instructor - Cost Control Software
About the instructor
Rick is a Dynamics NAV expert with over 20 years of experience, focusing on the industries of Manufacturing, Jobs and Services, and Scheduling. Rick is the owner of Cost Control Software, a Microsoft certified ISV, located in Carmel, Indiana.